Self Help Coach, (Young People)
Part time £20,147 pro rata
28 hours per week,
Fixed term 2 years (Continuation subject to funding)
Accountable to: CEO, directly to Counselling Practice Manager
Location: 9A Dundas Street, Edinburgh (flexible)
Closing Date 5pm 25th March 2018
For full details and to apply click here.
Practitioners for Individual and Couple clients
We want to hear from you if you:
- Hold a recognised qualification in relationship counselling at diploma level or above.
- Are a registered therapist with Relate or Relationships Scotland.
- Are flexible when and where you are able to work as we offer counselling at a number of sites across Edinburgh and the Lothians and sessions during the day, some evenings, and Saturday mornings.
We also welcome counsellors working to become accredited and can support you on your journey. For further information please email us with your details.
Would you like to work as a volunteer counsellor? With Bright Light we promise you:
- elegant New Town premises for you to work in and full receptionist cover while counselling
- support throughout the accreditation process
- professional administrative support and secure policies and protocols leaving you free to focus on your client work,
- monthly individual supervision and group supervision,
- mentoring and ad hoc consultations,
- case studies for accreditation or academic purposes subject to the client's consent and their confidentiality being respected in line with policy,
- up-to-date Bright Light policies that reflect changing professional practice and legislation,
- Bright Light will hold all of our practitioners so you are working safely and competently without getting overly stressed.