Julie Hogg-Weld, CEO
In January 2015 Julie came into post as CEO with much change taking place since then - building of strong and dynamic senior management team, renovation of the counselling premises, development and launch of new website, branding and name, installation of a bespoke client management system and phone system - to name a few. All at Bright Light have embraced these changes with enthusiasm as we go from strength to strength
- CEO for over 6 years of one of the largest and most successful advocacy organisations in Scotland
- Over 10 years working with the Big Lottery Fund (now BIG)
- Head of Fundraising, Age Concern Scotland
- Also worked for Shelter and Project Scotland
- Elected Member of SCVO's Policy Committee
- Volunteer Board Member/Trustee of four charities
- Scottish Representative to CIVICUS, Montreal, Canada
- Graduate of University of Stirling
- Survivor of the Leaders Edge Course,Social Enterprise Academy - would recommend it!
Building and leading teams/people
Strategic planning, development, and delivery
PR and Networking
Energy and enthusiasm ....!